Service area: Commercial/Litigation
Bojana is an astute commercial lawyer experienced in a variety of business areas.
Bojana provides practical, sound and easy to understand advice in relation to all legal aspects of your business and makes a point of being available for her clients whenever needed. She has strong ability to cut through the clutter to promptly get to the heart of issues. Bojana will work to protect her clients’ interests using a combination of preventative measures and litigation when necessary, as well as utilising her excellent negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
Bojana often brings to the case a collaborative team of other professionals, such as accountants, financial advisers, banks and expert witnesses in order to achieve tangible outcomes for your business. She strives to identify the issues in dispute early on so that a resolution strategy can be formulated to obtain the best results.
Her expertise includes:
- Commercial contracts law and general commercial transactions
- Commercial litigation
- Bankruptcy, liquidation and debt collection
- Consumer law and trade practices
- Supply and distribution agreements and disputes
- Partnership and shareholding disputes
- Leasing and purchases/sales of business assets
- Intellectual property law
- Securities and mortgages
- Dispute resolution and advocacy
- Estate planning
Outside of the office, Bojana enjoys skiing and travelling.