We aim to provide practical, friendly and easy to understand advice in relation to all aspects of your commercial and business practice and health. Our lawyers are experienced negotiators, advocates, writers and polished Court performers.
We can help you and your business by advising and assisting resolve a wide variety of business disputes and transactions, including:
- Acting for you in relation to all aspects of commercial and civil litigation. We often assist clients in involved in partnership and joint venture disputes, trade practices claims and defences, intellectual property and restraint of trade breaches, consumer disputes, debt collection, debt recovery and recovery of lost profits as result of business interruption.
- Corporate and individual insolvency and restructuring. We regularly advise and represent both creditors (including liquidators and administrators) and debtors in various stages of financial downturn. We work with your accountants and financial advisers to ensure you obtain the maximum taxation benefits and avoid the tax pitfalls.
- Helping you navigate all aspects of commercial transactions and contracts to try and help you stay out of Court in the future. This includes sale and purchase of businesses, commercial and retail leasing, franchising, licensing transactions and all types of commercial contracts, including, for example, distribution agreements, terms and conditions, trade agreements, restraints of trade and protection of intellectual property and so on.
- Advising and assisting in corporate legal matters, including shareholder and unit holder agreements, company governance, director duties, partnership structures and so on.
- Litigating and advising on intellectual property law, particularly trademarks and copyright.
- Consumer and trade practices law, whether acting for manufacturers, consumers or retailers.
- Employment law, including employment and contracting agreements, applications to Fair Work Australia and instructing in contractual Court litigation disputes.
We tailor our services to your individual needs instead to find a solution which will work for you.