GDLP & LLB
Service area: Family Law & Migration Law
Melanie holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from Monash University and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice. She is currently completing her Masters of Applied Law.
Melanie practices predominantly in the area of Family Law and is also a Registered Migration Law Agent (MARN 1572118).
Melanie’s passion combined with her personable and caring nature allows her to provide an empathetic and professional service while being dedicated to achieving positive and practical outcomes.
Melanie’s areas of expertise include:
- Complex property matters – including businesses, companies and trust structures;
- Children – residency and child support;
- Spousal maintenance;
- Financial Agreement – including pre and post nuptial agreements;
- De Facto Relationship; and
- Binding Financial Agreements.
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria;
- Member of the Family Law Section of Law Council of Australia;
- Member of Victorian Women Lawyers; and
- Member of the Migration Institute of Australia.